The Ideal Candidate
This person has a strong attention to detail, a love of real estate, enjoys technology, and thrives in collaborative, team-oriented cultures. This person is kind and has a reputation for being the type of escrow officer their clients, "simply cannot live without." They have steadily grown their reputation in the industry and are now looking for a company which offers them a balanced lifestyle and the opportunity to work in a modern, fresh environment.
This individual will be responsible for fully managing their own desk of escrow business. This includes everything from tasks related to escrow processing to working with our sales team to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have 2+ years of escrow officer experience.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Justice background check.
- Must have a pre-existing book of escrow business of at least $15,000 per month and the proven ability to grow that book.
- Should be very comfortable with technology.
- Familiarity with RBJ and Greenfolders is a plus.
- Team Player
- High Ethical Standards
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Professional and Presentable
- Is Driven to Solve Problems and Wow People
- Good Sense of Humor, Personable, and A People Person
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary (DOE)
- Performance-based Commission
- Competitive Medical Benefits Plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation